Friday, December 30, 2011

Trying to Blog again

Hello, my name's Distrotion and Welcome to my Random Blog.

I tried making a blog a while back, but my lack of interest ended up in me killing the project after like 3 post.
So now, after a whole year, why am I starting another one?
Well times have changed and I have become more aware of what I like, what my opinions are and what I want to do with them.
I want a place where I can say what's on my mind and what my opinions are.
I chose to create a sort of review blog since it's more simple then making video reviews(which I would favor if it didn't consume so much time) and because I need to practice my writing skills.
So yeah, I'm gonna try my hand at writing now. Should be a fun ride.
Anyways, enjoy this new experience and C ya'll around.

No comments:

Post a Comment